Thanks Zovi for the nomination!! I haven’t been blogging for long and I am grateful for the opportunity to share! =D
Now guys if you haven’t already checked her out, click the link and do so! Her writings are inspirational, and can your feelings are expressed through her work.
Now it’s time for a little Q and the A
1.What get’s you through a bad day (or everyday)?
I am a firm believer in there are no bad days. Sure, some days I’m tired, sick, or not excited about going to work. But that’s just a day in a lifetime that you’ll forget about next week. When I have those days, I just think of my wife, children, my parents struggles, and remember why I work so much. This is the driving force behind who I am.
2.One word that describes the relationship between you and your blog.
3.Does writing energize or exhaust you?
I would say it’s a mix, depends on the topic. There are times that I am just trying to push through and finish a recipe. My writings on subjects or life I only write when I’m inspired to write. I feel that the content is better when you write with passion. Not writng for views or because I feel like I have to.
4.Do you think someone could be a writer if they don’t feel emotions strongly?
I think you can be, not all writings are inspirational, or creative. Think about biographies.
5.Which is your favorite post from my blog?
I like the “I Miss Her” post. It shows vulnerability, and shows a side that most people I think hide in the shadows of themselves.
The Rules :
1. Publish this on my blog by answering all the questions.
2. Put up that award logo over that post.
3. Thank the person who nominated you and also thank the person who made this award.
4. Nominate bloggers and ask them your own set of questions.
1.What is your dream vacation?
2. What’s your inspiration for you to write?
3. If you could be in any movie, what movie, why, and any specific part?
4. Why did you start blogging?
5. What’s your favorite food to make at home and why?
6. What’s your favorite restaurant, and why?
Thanks in advance for your answers!